My heart, my love, my life

My heart, my love, my life

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

We passed Court!!!!

I am awful because we passed court on August 19th and I am not writing until right now... We have had so much going on and.... but they are 100% ours and I can post pictures of them so you can meet them!!! YEAH! We should be traveling about the beginning of October to bring them home, maybe earlier if possible... All of our projects to raise funds to bring Muluken and Gifte home have gone so well. We are now nearing the end and are just really lacking what we need to travel. So we are praying and hoping and trusting... God has brought us this far, he will finish what he started, I just in my humanity cannot fathom how.

We are fully into school with the kids. Austin is using the Abeka video streaming for his schoolwork, which he and I love..... In a few months when Kailyn starts 3rd grade, I think we will use the videos for her as well. I have no idea what we will do for Muluken and Gifte, but the videos allow more time for me to work with Tristyn and Brityn on letters and sounds, numbers etc.... I love being at home with them and getting to watch them grasp new concepts... lol- some of them I get to learn right along side them :-)

Life is full and busy- the Both Hands project that we did on Ms. Ann's house was amazing. We had about 60 volunteers throughout that day and we transformed her yard, built her a new fence, and fixed up her very tired kitchen... It was so awesome! That day I realized that our college kids are amazing and very capable- hmmmmm..... Everyone worked so hard and Jared and I are so grateful for all the love and support that we have been shown and that was given to Ms. Ann. She is the neatest lady and would definitely be a cool grandma!

Austin is playing football and Kailyn is playing soccer, the two fall sports that we love. Tristyn just turned 5 and Kailyn is about to turn 8. Wow, when Muluken and Gifte come home, our children will be 3,5,8,9,10 and 11. That's a mouthful! We might get to call the transition house and talk to them this morning! Praise Jesus! I keep wondering what to say- I love you, love you, love and I can't wait to wrap my arms around you and hug you and pray over you as I love you?????

We listed our house and made an offer on another- we are praying for wisdom and provision.... life has been an amazing roller coaster this year! but there isn't any place that I would rather be than here, with Jared and our children and trying to be in the center of God's will- the very best place to be...

No comments: