My heart, my love, my life

My heart, my love, my life

Monday, June 29, 2009

Our paperwork is on the way!!!

We sent our dossier off to the assistant stork last week and hopefully it should be in Ethiopia by the end of this week :-) Sending it off was so scary- we don't have the funds or the room for them. UHHHHHH! Lord help us and forgive our unbelief.

We had a car wash on Saturday and it was so cool to watch our sweet baby girls wash cars with their big, somewhat grown-up college kid family.... they all worked so hard along side my dear friend Lauren, my brother, sister-in-law and of course Jared. It was so neat! I praise Jesus that we made it through the heat of the day and still came out smiling. Well, maybe not my brother, he got a pretty bad sunburn. I was overwhelmed with gratitude for the help and the love that was shown that day!

No comments: