My heart, my love, my life

My heart, my love, my life

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making Progress

We drove to Fort Smith yesterday to apply for our I600A.... We are nearing completion of everything and it is exciting and nerve wracking at the same time... Our final visit for our homestudy is scheduled and then we send everything off and wait. and pray, and pray...

We aquired the much needed storage unit for our yard in order to move everything out of the garage, so that we can enclose it... Praise Jesus! It is a small thing but one of the things that was so needed in order to provide the room that we need in our home to fit two more precious children and.... a homeschooling area :-) that is so exciting!

The last few days have brought a lot of encouragement from family and friends... I told Jared that until recently, I never realized how often people comment on how many people comment on how many children we have because everytime someone makes that comment, one of the kids tells them that we have two more. That they have a brother and a sister in another country who are waiting to come home... How amazing! If only we all had the ability to see life through the eyes of a child...

No comments: