My heart, my love, my life

My heart, my love, my life

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow, Snow and Snow






The snow is no longer on the main roads but it is still covering the grass outside. The kids have had a fabulous time in the snow. Yesterday we went to my mother-in-law's house to play. We pulled the kids in a homemade sled behind the four wheeler. Muluken and Gifte laughed hysterically! We threw snowballs and chased the different four wheelers and the gator around. 16 of us went up there. Poor Mimi, we all raided her cabinets and refrigerator. She was such a sport about it, and everyone enjoyed it. Brityn and Cayden (my nephew) even had the chance to sled. They were so cute bundled up in the sled together, while Cayden's daddy pulled them around.

My favorite part had to be the sweet time we got to spend with my newborn niece, Lexi. All of the girls got to hold her and kiss her sweet face. It was precious. The best picture from yesterday was when Gifte and I were sitting on my bed. We were making pouting faces at each other and then laughing at the silliness of it all. It was a blessed day!

No comments: