My heart, my love, my life

My heart, my love, my life

Saturday, October 17, 2009

 
While we were waiting for our new tickets and hotel vouchers at JFK, I sat down on the floor with the kids- the wait was long. Before long, KK was playing with a little girl (who was from Dubai) with the lid of a water bottle across the floor and then Austin joined in. Not to much later, a little boy came and sat down with me. He showed me his book and then he let me read to him. It didn't take long before the little girl was in my lap and I had the precious opportunity to read to them. My children's willingness to play with these children and then having the opportunity to read to them made the 2 hours fly by and we were on our way in no time, with sweet memories of playing on the airport floor. Thank you Jesus for precious opportunities!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: