My heart, my love, my life

My heart, my love, my life

Monday, February 16, 2009

How Lord?

How is it that calls our hearts to things that we don't even know???? To a place that we have never been? His word says that "His ways are not our ways," so I know it is not supposed to make sense but I am still so troubled by it. Somewhere all the way around the world, Jared and I have two children that we love and are praying for. I long to hold them and to pray with them. When I watch our children out in the yard, I see the other two with them. How Lord? How is this even possible? The impossibility of it is enough to make me feel like I am drowning. The mountain is too high to climb. Standing at the bottom and looking up- Lord you and only you are going to have to carry us up over the mountain or move it out of the way.

No comments: